At Lake Pointe Church
YOU’LL BE WELCOMED INTO A FRIENDLY, CASUAL ENVIRONMENT BY PEOPLE WHO ARE EXCITED TO SEE YOU.
We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive.
All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Each service to last one hour.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- Live or video teaching from Senior Pastor Steve Stroope.
- High-energy worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids.
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. Life Groups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, students, hobbyists, athletes, and more!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at Lake Pointe or find out what it is to be On Mission.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of a Life Group, we want to equip you to keep learning.
We would love to see you this weekend.