WEDDINGS AT LAKE POINTE CHURCH
Our pastors at Lake Pointe Church are eager and excited to help couples move towards a God honoring and healthy marriage. We will gladly assist members and non-members in this process.
Welcome to the Lake Pointe Church wedding site. Either you or someone you are close to is preparing for an upcoming wedding and we are very excited for you. As a church we would be delighted to journey with you through this fun and thrilling season of life. We desire to be as helpful as possible in your search for a wedding location, pastor to officiate your ceremony, or both. At Lake Pointe we are not really in the wedding business, but more importantly we are in the marriage business. What that means is that not only would we like to assist you on your wedding day, but more so we would like to be involved and help point you towards having a marriage that truly is a masterpiece. We hope that you find this site to be very informative and helpful in this process. Please know that we are here to serve you and we look forward to being a part of this time with you if you choose to get married at Lake Pointe Church or through one of our wonderful pastors.
We ask the following policies be respected at all times.
- No alcohol.
- No tobacco in or within 50 feet of the church building (i.e., bathrooms, dressing rooms, foyers, parking lots, etc.).
- The wedding party or guests may not throw rice, bird seed or confetti or any other unapproved item (only bubbles are allowed please).
- Only non-flame candles are allowed as decorations; the only exception being a unity candle lit during the ceremony.
- Friday evening weddings must be concluded, cleaned up and all parties have exited the building by 10:00pm.
- *Rehearsal dinners are not allowed but you may have food during the reception; all left over food items and supplies must be thrown away or removed from church property after the reception.
- No red punch.
* Wedding party and guests may schedule a delayed ending time with prior notice for an additional fee (an additional $25 for every 15 minutes past 10 pm; not to exceed 11 pm). Saturday weddings must be concluded, cleaned up and all parties have exited the building by 2 pm with no delayed ending time available.
Request a Pastor or Reserve the Church
complete request below