Find answers and direction.
The goal is for all of them to become one heart and mind—just as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, so they might be one heart and mind with Us. Then the world might believe that You, in face, sent me. The same glory you gave Me, I gave them, so they’ll be as unified and together as We are—I in them and You in Me. Then they’ll be mature in this oneness, and give the godless world evidence that You’ve sent Me and Loved them in the same way You’ve loved Me.
Our mission is to see marriages saved, healed, equipped and empowered.
When a husband wife have one heart and mind with God, they can relate to each other with unconditional love and fruit of the Spirt. This is the very image of God on earth, and we believe that every healthy marriage will affect generations to come!
Here at Lake Pointe Church we have created a continuum of care that meets couples wherever they may be in their relationship. Regardless of the health of their marriage we have a service that can help them improve their marital satisfaction.
Our services include:
- Christian Marriage Counseling: We continue to see a dramatic impact in the marriages of couples through our marriage counseling.
- We offer Marriage intensives where you choose an extended time and powerful format that allows for rapid growth and change in your marriage. 2-hour intakes followed by 2, 3, 4,5 or 5 hour blocks in one or consecutive days. This format can be structured to give your marriage the equivalent of 6 months of therapy in one week.
- Marriage Seminars: We currently off a bi-annual “Building a Better Marriage” seminar that is three-and-a-half hour seminar for married and pre-married couples.
- Resources for Couples: Our Lake Pointe Church Bookstore offers a variety of marriage books and curriculum.
- re|engage: re|engage is a marriage enrichment program. Marriages in any condition can benefit, whether you are struggling to get along, your marriage is broken, or you simply want to grow closer together as a couple. Receive encouragement by hearing stories from other couples that have experienced victory in the midst of hard times. Be placed in a small group with a facilitator couple and other couples to work through a 16-lesson curriculum. To learn more or enroll go to lakepointe.org/reengage.
If you are struggling and want to speak to someone, please contact Lake Pointe Counseling at (469)698-2250 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.